Do you have your next vacation planned yet?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 12:56 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Travel

• We do! Me and DH are going to take a cruise to Alaska next year for our honeymoon! (2 yrs after we got married lol) but I can't wait. Should be alot of fun!
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• ~*Nope*~... we do everything as a family, including decisions, and haven't had time these days to even sit in one spot+
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• yes. Just bought the tickets yesterday!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 1:00 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Yosemite! If anyone has any feedback, great places to go, sites to see, etc. that would be great!
    Sniffles101

Answer by Sniffles101 at 1:00 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Yes, but now I dont even want to go. My mom and me got into a huge argument and this seems to happen every time we plan our summer vacation.

Answer by gemgem at 1:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Not yet but hopefully soon ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Not completely planned and booked, but almost.
    Trying to decide on which place, out of 3, to go first..
    But we already know which hotels, sights, and activities we want to do in each place... It's just about deciding...
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:15 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• No, but we've talked about places we'd like to go. New York, St. Augustine and Savannah have been mentioned. For us, St. Augustine would be closest since we live in Florida. I just love the whole history that comes with it and how old it is. Not to mention the "haunted" parts of it! My husband has been to New York and we've been to Savannah together as a family, but we never really got a chance to site-see because we were busy visiting family that lives near there. I'm not too sure about going to New York since I HATE flying, so it would be a long drive for us.

It's kind of hard for us to plan vacations because we drive to South Carolina throughout the year to visit my parents, so saving money to go there and to go on a trip for just us can get kind of pricey. But who knows, we'll see when the summer gets here.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Sort of....We won a 3-day camping trip to a campground in OH, so we'll be doing that, just haven't decided when we're going yet.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 1:27 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Nope
    Beepsch

Answer by Beepsch at 12:08 AM on Feb. 24, 2011