Holiday Shopping???

I know all of you must be very excited about Holiday shopping, it doesn't apply for me.. :) I always ended up confuse of what should I giving and I don't really have time to shopping. I hate jumped from store to store, be in lines and spending too much money for "unwanted" gifts.. does anyone have better ideas? what are you guys giving for the Holiday???

groovygirl593

Asked by groovygirl593 at 2:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm not sure what I'm getting everyone yet, but the best time to save a lot of stress is to go on weekday mornings that's when I go and I have the stores all to myself almost..
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 2:33 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Im like you I dont find any real joys in shopping and dealing with crowds. I do most of my shopping online. This time of year you can usually get free shipping if you spend over a certain amount. For grown ups me and my kids make homeade fudge, cookies etc and buy holiday tins to put them in. You can make fudge and wrap it in seran wrap and put it in a tin and itll keep until christmas. Just an idea. You can also make gift baskets.

Answer by gemgem at 2:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I'm really not sure yet but I'm definitely going to hit up cheaper stores like Ross and Big Lots!, we can get a lot of cheaper gifts, wrapping paper, etc there.. We have to economize this year.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I will be hitting the Black Friday sales to get the cheap DVDs...that is what most of the kids on my list are getting. If I don't find something that suits them in DVDs I will be giving them subway gift cards. I know, generic, but at least I know the gift cards will get used.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• We're handing out family pictures - inexpensive and no one (at least in our families) is rude enough to complain about getting them! We'll pick up frames at a craft store and I'll paint them for a personal touch.
    mom_of_two84

Answer by mom_of_two84 at 3:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I agree we have to economize this year anesthetic.. :) However, gift cards could be a great option too kabbot01.. :)
    Hey.. did you guys know that Safeway family stores carries over 300 gift cards from all top stores like macy's and best buy?? That's actually might work for me cuz I don't have to running around to stores during Holidays.. :) what do you think?
    groovygirl593

Answer by groovygirl593 at 12:48 PM on Nov. 25, 2008