Whats for dinner 2-23

We are having leftovers tonight thank goodness no cooking yay. we are having tuna casserole and of course dinner roll. in the tuna casserole peas and carrots and tuna cream of mushroom and of course tuna. and for dessert ice cream because the girls have been wanting the icecream for a while :)

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Hubby and I are going to Red Lobster with some friends (I got a g.C for Christmas and we finally are getting to use it)
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• My Husband is grilling up some tri-tip (BEST meat ever!) and We'll have stuffing and veggies to go with it. Yum yum yum!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:10 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I'm not really sure. We make a list out every week for what we want for dinner that entire week but we never go in order. So we'll either have Baked Tilapia with pasta and rice, Chicken Parmesan, Egg & Cheese sandwiches with home fries (breakfast for dinner) or Salmon & Rice with corn bread. I just have to ask my husband to see what he wants. :)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• must be a left over night we are having left over loaded baked potato soup
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 1:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Well...since it is dumping snow here in Seattle I thought about serving my left over homemade Clam Chowder and serving it with those little oyster crackers....Yum!
    Sniffles101

Answer by Sniffles101 at 1:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Leftover chicken pot pie. My oldest daughter has a night class and I tutor Wed. evenings because my youngest DD has her weekly overnight with her father.
    wishbearmom

Answer by wishbearmom at 1:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• green bean casserole with baked balsamic chicken it it, and rolls
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 1:50 PM on Feb. 23, 2011