What meal would you like?!

I'm visiting a very stressed new momma tomorrow and I know she would appreciate a homemade meal; so I started thinking about the great meals I got when I had ds, what would you most appreciate for a homemade meal if someone was bringing you one after your lo is born?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• probably lasagna or baked ziti. something i could easily throw in the oven & feed the entire family!

how sweet of you to do this for your friend :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• anything in disposable containers!!
    something that can be stretched a bit. pasta, salad, garlic bread, soup (homemade chicken noodle), even pre-made meals from costco, they have that great chicken pot pie.
    what a lucky friend you have that you are so sweet to care for her in this way! :o)
    liteofmine71

Answer by liteofmine71 at 1:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• That's a very nice idea. I like the suggestion of soup or chili with a nice loaf of bread or some rolls. That can easily be heated up one bowl at a time and is great for lunch, dinner or a quick snack. For me, there was no sit-down dinner in our house the first few weeks, we just grabbed what we could when we got a break. Ooh, and a nice plate of cookies is always welcome anytime of day at my house.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 1:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I'm totally making her lactation cookies for dessert!! She's nursing and doing great, but they are so delicious, and help support good milk supply!! Thanks ladies for your suggestions!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2011