Christian perspective...is it wrong to...

take nude pictures of yourself for your husband? Is it wrong for him to look at them as long as you are married?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• If you are married and they are kept STRICTLY between the two of you - I see nothing wrong with it.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• i don't think so. lol i promised dh that we could do this after 10 years of marriage...ack...we're at our 10 year mark. lol
    it's for you two and you two alone. :o)
    liteofmine71

Answer by liteofmine71 at 1:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• uhm, seriously no one's going to care. We were born naked after all.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 1:37 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• If you are married there is nothing wrong with that. he does see you naked when you are having sex.
    princesschilly

Answer by princesschilly at 1:39 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Nope, nothing wrong.... except for the photographer seeing you naked. That's bringing a 3rd person into it, and it's not for medical reasons, so I'd be careful there.

Also, be careful with technology - even if you both want the pics to stay between the two of you, they can get out if they're digital.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 1:44 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I don't think there is anything wrong with that. With the photographer situation, what I did is I asked a trusted friend to take polaroids. She would focus the camera on me and have her finger on the button. Then she closed her eyes and that's when I got nude and told her when I was ready. She didn't open her eyes until I was covered.
    somuchlove4U

Answer by somuchlove4U at 1:53 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I personally think that it is not a modest thing to do and if it causes your husband to lust after you then that is a sin. I guess it really depends on what you believe about lust and chastity or modesty within a marriage.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 4:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I know lust is wrong but is it wrong for a man to lust after his wife? I would like for a man it is impossible not to lust after his own wife being that he wants to have sex with her...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:30 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Lust is lust..doesn't matter if it's your wife or the waitress. You can want to be intimate with your wife without lusting after her. Lust is different than Love in that, when you lust, you desire the person for your own benefit and satisfaction. Love is a self-gift, Lust takes what it wants. Hope that makes sense :S
    This is the testimony of St. Paul in the Epistle to the Galatians, v. 19:
    "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are fornication, uncleanness, immodesty, luxury, . . . Of the which I foretell you, as I have foretold to you, that they who do such things shall not obtain the kingdom of God."
    Whatever you chose is your business but, from one Christian to another, tread carefully.

tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 5:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I don't see anything wrong with it. I've done it for my hubby ;) Have fun!
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 7:03 PM on Feb. 23, 2011