Sonic?

OK stupid ? do you tip the people at sonic that brings your food out?And if you do,do you tip them the same as a waitress at a resturant?

kat247

Asked by kat247 at 2:39 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Food & Drink

• No tipping!

Just fun!

(I love, Love, LOVE Sonic - cherry limeaide and onion rings.....)
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I do, but it's usually just a keep the change thing....
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 2:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I worked it sonic and made min. wadge so I know what its like so yes I always tip. and most people do.

robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 2:43 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I tip them but not the same as in restaurants. I give them like a buck or two.

Answer by gemgem at 2:44 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I don't tip them, but know people who do.
    MommytoNakoa

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 2:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Ok thanks cuz I love sonic but I always feel stupid cuz I dont know if i should tip or not.I didnt know if they were paid like other fast food places or like waitresses get paid.Thanks!
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 2:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I refuse to tip someone who does nothing but bring a bag to my car window. Come to think of it..isn't that what they do at a drive thru window.
    Anonymous

• Actually they do more than bring the food to the window. they have to make all of the drinks and deserts. keep the parking lot clean( pick up all of your garbage because you are to lazy to get out of the car and throw it in the garbage). clean the bathrooms. take orders.

Anonymous

• We tip if we pay with cash. Unfortunately, we don't really carry $1 bills when we go places : / My boyfriend usually pays with the card.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• No way! by the way I and my kids l o v e Sonic.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2008