TO ABORT OR NOT TO ABORT/OR TO ADOPT...brings DIVISION, BETTER TO ASK FOR SOLUTIONS?

AS MOM'S IT'S NOT WHETHER YOUR PRO LIFE OR ANTI ABORATION....BUT RATHER WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THAT WOULD GIVE OUR CHILDREN & ADULT WOMAN A HEAD START WITH PROPER EDUCATION, IN BOTH HOME AND IN SCHOOL concerning to abort or not, SO Kids or Adults HAVE A BALANCE MEANS OF KNOWLEDGE.    WHAT IS LACKING?   WHAT CAN BE IMPROVED UPON?    HOW TO START ACTION ONE MOM AT A TIME, IN ONE COMMUNITY AT A TIME....IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE  POSITIVE SOLUTIONS WITH  RESULT...   KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.  FOOLISH IS IGNORANCE, WITH HEARTFUL REGRETS. 

WE SHOULDN'T LOOK TO GOVERNMENT TO RULE OUR PARENTAL RIGHTS....WE THE MOTHER'S HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY AND POWER FIRST AND FOREMOST OVER OUR CHILDREN.  WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS.   BUMP....OR RANK THIS POST TO MAKE IT POPULAR....PLEASE BE KIND IN YOUR COMMENTS....THIS ISN'T FOR POLITICAL GAIN.....MORE A MOTHER'S LOVE FOR CHILDREN SOLUTION.   THANKS, Caroline (csjoy1)

bumpplease REMEMBER TO BUMP......THANK YOU!!!

csjoy1

Asked by csjoy1 at 1:49 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• I cant actually tell if you are pro-life or pro-abortion from what you are saying here. It comes across to me as a rant, especialy because of the all CAPS. I think that abortion is always wrong. I think that the government is obligated to keep track of our parental rights because there are so many men and women who abuse thier power as a parent. The government regulates our childrens welfare and education in an attempt to protect them. Some women are just not fit to be mothers, I believe in adoption. It often gives the child better oppurtunities in life. Im not sure if I answered your question because like I said, I cant tell what the heck it is...
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 12:52 PM on Feb. 24, 2011