Hey y'all! My name is Sarah Ashton and I am a 22 year old female that is TTC! :) ( read below for further detail) adult content

I am currently a bit over my healthy weight ,weighing in at around 149 lbs . and 5'4 . I am a very athletic person so alot is muscle but nevermind those details. My question is concerning my fertility. I have been having irregular periods for a few months now , I got my period on the 9th of last month, I got it on the 3rd of this month and it ended on the 9th, had unprotected on the 14th of this month. When can i ever be able to tell when to test for pregnancy (ie-at home test strips,etc) ???

rasta911

Asked by rasta911 at 1:51 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• About the 1st, but I wouldn't put your last name up here sweetie! You never know what kind of nut is cruising this!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:53 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Around the 28th or the first.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:00 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• kimigogo- Luckily that isn't my last name lol and thanks to the both of you for replying quickly to my post, it is very much appreciated especially when you are in my kind of dilemma !! :)
    rasta911

Comment by rasta911 (original poster) at 4:45 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I've had irregular periods for over 4 years.

I learned that charting is the best thing for women with irregular periods. It took me 9 months to get pregnant with our first baby. I tried everything. Finally I got the book TAKING CHARGE OF YOUR FERTILITY and learned to chart. I got pregnant the first month of charting.

Baby #2- STILL HAD IRREGULAR CYCLES, charted again and got pregnant in ONE MONTH.

Baby# 3- STILL HAD IRREGULAR, LONG CYCLES, charted again and got pregnant in ONE MONTH. Sadly that ended in miscarriage.

Now we are TTC again after the miscarriage. I haven't started ovulating again yet but I can almost guarentee you that my cycles will be irregular again. I am also a over weight. I'll chart again and hoping to concieve again very quickly.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 2:16 AM on Feb. 24, 2011