What's your hobby?

what kind of hobby or crafting do you enjoy? I am getting back into beading. I used to do seed beading but now I am going to try my hand at the bigger beads.... i can't wait until my order gets here! :)

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 2:20 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I've made afghans for myself, for my 3 children and my 7 Gr-chd. I can sew, I made my own clothes and my son's when he was small & my S/O was away a lot in the Marines. I like to make artificial flower arrangements which I started after my DD ws killed as therapy. I ended up making so many I was giving them away as gifts. My DD and I have them for all all over our homes, we have every Season and every Holiday. I also read when I feel so inclined, and do word search puzzles to feed my brain. LOL Lastly I have 3 flower gardens I tend to in the warm weather, and Cafemom, I try to keep busy.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 4:56 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I knit! Right now I'm working on a gorgeous lacy baby blanket for a friend of mine, and I just restarted a pair of mittens with Mario mushrooms on them for myself.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 4:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I Loom Knit, Needlepoint, Sew anything and everything, Paint, Draw, Write, Read and I used to do bead weaving on a loom and free hand...dont know what happened to the loom but I should give the free hand bead weaving a try again
    almightycookie

Answer by almightycookie at 5:05 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• i love making dessert looking candles
    wayneswife2177

Answer by wayneswife2177 at 8:04 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I do crocheting, quilting, writing, reading, cross stitch, plastic canvas, and collage making. I think there are a couple that left out, but I can't remember at the moment. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:38 PM on Feb. 23, 2011