Should i have a big wedding or a quick ceremony??? hmmmmmmmm!

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 2:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I did both. J & P while I was prego and big wedding after my son was born it was nice and not rushed.
    MelissaAnn224

Answer by MelissaAnn224 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• My husband and i just went to the courthouse and got married. I had been planning a big wedding-but it just got to be too hectic so I said the hell with it, LOL. Congrats and GL!
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 2:25 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I had a small wedding, with just my (now) husband, son, and a few of my closest friends. We went to the courthouse, and then had a nice dinner afterwards. I had NO desire to waste all that money on a big wedding.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:27 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I'm actually doing Vegas and then I'm having a big reception when I get back! Congrats!!!
    PunkyMommy06

Answer by PunkyMommy06 at 2:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Save the money and take a trip!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I would have a small wedding with just family at the court house and then a reception..........
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I had a small wedding at a small church and was extremely happy with it bc the carpet cirtains and seating were already red which was part of the color scheme of the wedding
    AMCNUTT09

Answer by AMCNUTT09 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• My husband and I were the last of our families to get married. I had to have the formal ceremony. Talk to your parents and future in-laws and let them know your feelings. Some couples forgo the big ceremony in lieu of getting the money from their parents to use towards a house. I'm glad I did the formal wedding and have the pictures from it. In my family we don't get to see a lot of my cousins often and it was nice to see them for a happy celebration versus the funerals that followed in the years since.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 7:19 AM on Feb. 24, 2011