3 SUM

SO MY BOYFRIEND JUST LIKE EVERY GUY WANTS TO HAVE A 3 SUM.
I WONT BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO SEE HIM WITH ANOTHER GIRL.
I AM REALLY INSECURE AND WOULD ALWAYS PICTURE HIM WITH HER. OR COMPARE MYSELF TO HER AND THINK HE LIKES BEING WITH HER BETTER.
SO IVE SAID IF WE DID IT WOULD BE OUT OF TOWN WITH A PERSON WE WOULD NEVER EVER CONTACT AGAIN. BUT I STILL WONDER IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO NOT BE JEALOUS. HE SAYS HE WOULD JUST HAVE ME MESS WITH HER AND JUST WATCH..... WHICH IS OK BUT I STILL WORRY HED BE MORE INTO HER THAN ME AT THAT POINT BECAUSE HE CAN SEE ME ANYTIME.... WHY WOULD HE BE PAYING ATTENTION TO ME IF HE HAS A NEW CHICK IN BED?
I AM NOT THINKING OF HAVING ONE SOON, JUST WONDERING ANYONE ELSES EXPERIENCES OR CONCERNS.... THANKS

sassy_brizzy

Asked by sassy_brizzy at 2:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i felt the same way. but when i actually did it, i wasnt worried about that anymore(of course it could have been the alcohol but still). it actually brought us closer. he said he wasnt attracted to the girl. he just loved watching her take advantage of me. it was a girl i picked out. and i set everything up so that they didnt have any contact whatsoever, my problem though. after the threesome, the girl kept trying to set up dates with just me and her. and he started to feel a little threatened. but that passed. now me and her still talk. but she doesnt try to get me sexually. she said im a really good person and she is glad she has me as a friend. as for my so. he is so in love because he thinks id do anything to make him happy.
    Anonymous

• I would totally feel the same way!! I wouldn't want to do it. Luckily my SO is not into that!!!
    jasesmommy0529

Answer by jasesmommy0529 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• You might want to join one of the cafemom groups to get help with this one.

All I will say is if you aren't comfortable with this, don't do it! If he keeps pressuring you to do this, you might want to break it off.

Don't let anyone bully you into sexual activity you aren't comfortable with. I've known people who've done it and it's a bad idea.
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 2:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Not every guy wants that. The ones that respect his woman would never ask for that.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Mine has never asked for it and never will, and I'm even bisexual. I wouldn't worry about it so much if he was just watching because he is probably more into watching you be dirty with another woman than her body or whatever you think he is going to be paying attention to. I agree with the PPs though, I don't think much good could come out of it especially if you're not 100% wanting to.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• i would never want it to be with another girl,id rather have another guy..why? because like you said,i dont want him thinking the other gurl is better and you dont want to see him with another girl..to me if it was me and two guys i wouldnt even think about the other guy afterwards at all,and i would always enjoy my bf better..lol thats just my opinion,and if he doesnt want another guy their oh well turn off the lights..
    i just wouldnt feel comfortable with another girl.
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 6:44 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• though let me add,i would never do it anyways lol and bf hasnt suggested anything like this ;p
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2008