• In the Spotlight:

If Someone asked you to do web cam for 1000-2000 a mionth would you?

I recently came across a compan that act pays and you do earn the money. Im a single mom and could use all the money i can get

cat_amber

Asked by cat_amber at 4:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Money & Work

• I've done web cam, porno, and phone sex (not at the same time). I even tried stripping at one point. It's good money if you don't mind the type of work it is. My husband didn't mind my doing it. Some guys you run into are really sleezy but for the most part it was kind of fun.

BTW it takes a while before you're making good money. You have to build up a clientele. But after a bit you do pretty well. I didn't do web cam for all that long because I didn't like it very much so I don't know how easy it is to make good money that way.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 4:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• No, I wouldn't. I prefer being a single mom working in a 9-5 job with great pay and benefits.....and no nudity. Give yourself more credit than that. Think of how you'll explain it to your kid some day. They will find out.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• This is a double edged sword.Liberal and conservative. Stripping isn't bad, it's not illegal Yeah you make more money than a 9-5 but the fast easy money can become addictive. As for your children finding out. They won't unless your fabulous family or significant other half doesn't tell them. Or you can just tell them you did. It depends on how you raise your children. To be open minded or judgemental!!! It's up to you. I use to dance. Nothing wrong with it. I was also married when I did it.
    perfectkitten

Answer by perfectkitten at 10:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• To each there own, but I'd rather live on welfare than sell my soul and my self respect.

And I'm not judging anyone who does that.That's just my opinion for myself and I'm bored so I gave it to you.
    mwebb

Answer by mwebb at 10:26 PM on Jul. 9, 2008