2 Toddlers and a baby...how to go to the zoo by yourself with them? lol

You know the toddlers won't want to walk for too long..they will get tired. The baby,of course can't walk.
How does a mommyhandle this situation???

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 2:33 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• A double stroller and a sling?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I wouldn't. I don't feel like I could keep an adequate eye on them in such an open space so I would wait until my dh or someone else could come with me. When my 3rd was born, her brothers were 18 months and almost 4 (and he's special needs) so I've been there.

Answer by missanc at 2:37 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I would take a triplet stroller! or a double and a front carrier for the baby! Or, a wagon!
    tripletmom28

Answer by tripletmom28 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Oh geez... that sounds like a very fun, frustrating time! lol. I only have one toddler and have a hard time at the zoo with her! I went with my cousin to the zoo one time with her two toddlers and she brought a wagon to sit them in. Perfect idea, it worked wonderfully! I think they make triplet strollers or you could do as another person said, a double stroller for the toddlers and a sling for the baby. Good luck!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• A portable cage,, LOL,, this would be more than I could take on! I like triple mom's idea! I would think it might be a very long day!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I bet you had a good night sleep before you took those 7 to the zoo! I had an in-home preschool and did stuff like that all the time. Now the thought of just my 2 and being prego makes me cringe. The change is lack of sleep!

As for going if you can just rent a double stroller when you get there and def take a sling! You can do it!!!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 5:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I wouldn't. Why would you attempt this?
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:45 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• You stay home.
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• aww...I can't keep them at home! They want to go to the zoo too! Where there is a will..there is a way,lol.
    I'm not worried aboutnot being able to watch them or care for them or anythign like that..I do that on a daily basis. I just am not sure as to how I would get them around..I was thinking sling and wagon..but th ewagon would work because what if the 2 toddlers wanted to fall asleep..that would be too comfortable. So I guess I will have to invest in a double stroller.
    Only one of the toddlers is mine..the other one I babysit.
    kimberlyinberea

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 3:52 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• You are a stronger mama then me and we only have one child lol...good luck in whatever you do!
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 4:04 PM on Feb. 23, 2011