Want to hear Scott Walker on the phone , he thought he was talking to a Koch brother?

His office issued a statement as well, confirming the call

http://m.motherjones.com/mojo/2011/02/scott-walker-koch-brother-crank-call-wisconsin

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 2:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• He called me this morning so I think I'll pass.
    Mother Jones called too and said don't believe anything Bitterbits says.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:42 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Walkers office issued a statement confirming the call

Its quite interesting.....
    sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 2:45 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• http://dev.www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/116737394.html
    sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• already read the transcript..or whatever it's called. my conclusion? both parties are nasty, sneaky, arrogant, and slimy. shame on both!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Its SILLY. I heard it on ..........FOX NEWS. They played the audio. The guy being KOCH is being utterly obnoxious and baiting and Walker sounds like he is patiently talking to a crazy uncle. But the BEST part (and funny YOU should be the one to post this sweet) is that this kinda PROVES that he isnt all buddy buddy with the man! If he WAS themn he would have known it wasnt him!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• This country is definitely controlled by a handful of corporations and wealthy people. Pretty sad that thousands of people in Wisconsin would like to talk to him, but he'll drop everything to ramble on with someone he thinks is David Koch for 20 minutes basically kissing his butt the whole time. Also, doesn't sound so great for him to admit he thought about planting people to be trouble makers within the protest crowds.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• O it doesn't prove that, he refused all calls except his. The gov also admits considering placing disruptors in the protesters

He also admits his goal is union busting, as he mentiones weakening unions in other states

sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• He also admits his goal is union busting, as he mentiones weakening unions in other states

---
    that's not a secret.
    this was mentioned and discussed in the GOP since early 2008.
    I'm all for it. WooHoo.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:55 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• He also admits his goal is union busting, as he mentiones weakening unions

awww Sweet...what you gotta LIE for?! The guy "plasying" Koch says he wants to bust the unions....Walker NEVER says yes I agree. Need the transcript?

http://host.madison.com/wsj/article_531276b6-3f6a-11e0-b288-001cc4c002e0.html

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• From the same 'ick-journal' who wrote~ "F'k the Troops"...... Yikes! I guess this shows us that Walker and Koch aren't as "close" as some people thought, otherwise Walker would know the voice.... Walker doesn't know Koch from an asshat blogger..... Walker didn't say anything different than what he says on news/tv.... I don't see what is quite interesting about Walker's words... He repeatedly says this is ABOUT The BUDGET...... He refers to FDR's quote on public sector unions... He talks about getting the message out and the positive message/sentiments he has received.... He said just because some union workers come in from other states or can jump out of working, they don't represent the 5.5 million... He doesn't anyone to create a ruckus and scare the public.. Let them protest... I don't see anything interesting... Not to say someone could spin it to be MORE than it is... LOL..
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:17 PM on Feb. 23, 2011