Sea-bands?

has anyone used them, because a nurse told me to get one yesterday and i think it might actually help my nausea, but id still like comments on them to make sure they work at all

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Worked for me.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 2:42 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• They work like accupressure. They work great for some people. I just used accupressure myself. I could do it anytime, anywhere and it is free.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:45 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I know a lot of people they worked for. Unfortunately, I was not one of them, but you should try them! No medicine in them.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:45 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I swear by them! The first day I wore them I was able to eat a decent sized lunch. I hadn't eaten more than a small dinner in 2 weeks!

Also vitamin B is great too. They have some vitamin B lollipops at babies r us (as much as I hate to recommend that place) and some pharmacies.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I didn't use them with my pregnancies but my daughter uses them for car sickness..and they really do work.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 4:36 PM on Feb. 23, 2011