Have you ever heard of AshleyMadison.com?

I just saw this on tv and couldn't believe it! A woman admitted to cheating on her husband with around 100 guys through this website and he seemed almost turned on by it! What do you think of this site?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Yeah I heard their ads are being pulled left and right. Its an aweful service. I mean isnt the divorce rate high enough? Why help these idiots cheat?
    Anonymous

• I saw it one Tyra.. I looked up the web site And I think the site needs to be taken down its fot women that want to commit adultery

robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 3:01 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Its for men too. They are equal opportunity homewreckers.
    Anonymous

• I think its fine,thats my honest opinion, you know if they are going to cheat they are going to do it wether or not this webiste exsists, so whats the point in taking it down ? I say mind your own life, cheating happens and it happens alot more than any of us know.
    mommynj0507

Answer by mommynj0507 at 3:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• wow that is scary i think i'll make a fake and see if my DH has been on there.
    Anonymous

• WTH? It's a PRO cheating site. How disturbing and idiotic. This world is getting so pathetic.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 12:36 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• WTF? "life is short, have an affair" WTF is that sh*t? i say life is short and divorce is expensive! Who is this nasty b*tch anyway? yuck
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 10:14 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• LOL. My husband and I both have profiles on there. We use them for entertainment. One of us will sign on, and then people will start chatting with whichever of us is signed on and we screw with them. We figure if they are on there to have affairs they deserve it anyway. I actually made my profile first, I was trying to find someone on there that lived near us (not for cheating, just to see if they were on there cheating). I told hubby, and he thought it was hilarious and made his own. We haven't been on it in months, come to think of it.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 21, 2008