Sex TMI adult content

I'm not saying all the time or all men do it. However, why is that men think that it's ok to still have sex when the wife girlfriend doesn't want it or when they are sick.
However when he's sick or don't want any it fine to blow off the sex. I just don't get it.

I know my S/O works hard and wasn't feeling 100% but all day yesterday I was telling him how much I wanted some, dirty pics and text. All day. He came home and went to bed. I was like WTF?
Now if it was me that was sick or didn't want any. I would have ended up giving it up just to mak him happy. He wouldn't of leave me alone if I hadn't.

I know it should bug me but it did last night. I really wanted sex not only just cause but I had just gotten done with my monthly friend the day before.

red_head_mommy2

Asked by red_head_mommy2 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• When he gets sick I understand, you know how guys get when they are sick, they turn into babies. When I'm sick he doesn't push me at all, he understands. Anytime I don't feel like it (which is rare) he is understanding.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 2:57 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• That's when you just go climb on top :)
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 2:57 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Men that are like that know that you will eventually give in. When you say "I would have ended up giving it up just to mak him happy. He wouldn't of leave me alone if I hadn't." They are expecting that reaction and that somewhere deep down you really do want it if you will give it up after enough nagging.

Next time you don't feel like it and he does- don't give in. That's all you have to do. And if he keeps harassing you about it you have every right to get pissed.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I know what you mean I guess that is what makes us very different (except for the obvious)...lol
    Men just think very different then we do I swear sometimes I wonder if MEN are really aliens inside or just from a way different world...hmm? GL you are not alone on this :/
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I know what your saying about " when you don't want too, it's a big deal" yeah I def. deal with that, But I've never dealt with HIM not being in the mood. LOL.

So you can eather "jump on top of him" or let it go & talk to him in the morning & say " here's how its going... when you don't want it, I don't bug you & when I don't want it, you don't bug me !"
    ZoeyMariah.

Answer by ZoeyMariah. at 3:49 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• His is very selfish and you need to address it and if he doesnt change or want to work it then you need to move on.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 9:42 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• WOW ! I know I come on here and ask for adivse but really. Leave him if it doesn't change. Throw out 5 years with 2 kids. No thanks. I can't beleive someone would really say that to someone else.
    Now if it was a all time thing that I'd give in and he won't or if he was abusive sure I'd leave. Just WOW !
    But on an other note I did talk to him and how it made me feel. He was understanding and felt bad. He's not one to turn down sex it was just one of his off days.
    Thanks to the ladies that had something good to say
    red_head_mommy2

Comment by red_head_mommy2 (original poster) at 10:03 PM on Feb. 23, 2011