What were you like when you were a kid?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 3:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was pretty outgoing not very popular but could hang out with anyone, living on the border of national forest with my brothers and sisters, free to run around and play with fairies and pretend kitchens, climb huge trees, climb mountains, swim all the time and bike around the neighborhood with my friends..... completely awesome till I was old enough to always take care of everybody else because I was the oldest and the youngest was 12 yrs difference.
    sabianmom

Answer by sabianmom at 3:08 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I was very shy, and angelic.

Answer by older at 3:08 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I was a chicken, like I still am! I wasn't much for adventure... I just liked to stay home and listen to music and dance around in my pretty dresses!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 3:08 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• twig-like skinny! (man..I miss that,lol)..active, very imaginitive,very shy,polite,meek and mild mannered
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Thru 3rd-6th grade my life was pretty out there for my age. Drank. Smoke. Lots of friends. Sneaking out. Having a good ol' time...
    We moved & it took a big effect on my life.. Didnt fit in anywhere in new school (not stuck up enough for the rich, not smart enough for the dorks, didnt fit in with the bangers either) so never alot of friends. not alot to do. always home.

My early years were more fun N wild than my highschool yrs!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:39 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I was very shy and very quiet. My family will always tell you they never knew I was there because of how quiet I was. I still am quiet most of the time. I was kind of anti-social until I entered high school. Even then I wasn't very social, but I did have a close group of friends. I got along with everyone. I usually tried to blend in with the crowd instead of standing out, I hated being the center of attention. I prefered staying home, listening to music, reading or messing around online. I still do, I've always been a home-body.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• very shy, and self conscious
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:27 PM on Feb. 23, 2011