Do you watch Bones?

I used to watch it every now and then a few years ago but I've just gotten into it again. I'm not up to the current season yet, I"m just watching season 5 on Netflix (on my marvelous PS3). What about you?

erinwhitt

Asked by erinwhitt at 3:03 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Entertainment

• Yes, although I haven't liked it lately.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:05 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I don't think I've ever missed an episode, I LOVE that show!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:05 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• yes, I do watch and love bones and also all the other shows like crimial minds, and even both of the ncis shows. love them all
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I'm so-so on NCIS, although the girl who plays Abby came into the bowling alley where I was working a few years ago. She ordered a soft pretzel and sweet potato fries and was really nice. I didn't notice who she was at the time.
    erinwhitt

Comment by erinwhitt (original poster) at 3:09 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• yes. They need to bring Zack back

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I LOVE Bones-- well the 1st few seasons anyway because they have such great banter and chemistry between Booth and Bones. I have not been very impressed with the plots last season and this season, and I really am getting tired of the revolving interns- most of them are annoying. So far my favorite part about this season is the Hodgens/Angela storyline.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I've only seen one episode and that was a few weeks ago. It was really humorous and a really good show. I asked my husband, "How come we've never watched this before?" lol. But I have so many other shows that I watch at night, I wouldn't be able to watch it too. I didn't know the seasons of Bones were available on Netflix. I'm going to have to check them out once I finish the Buffy the Vampire Slayer series. :)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:33 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I love it. I watched it all on Netflix and now I am keeping up with the current season on Hulu Plus...on my marvelous PS3!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 3:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• At first I was really skeptical about my husband getting the PS3 but I actually really like it. Especially since I've been getting over this cold. I've spent quite a bit of time in bed playing Guitar Hero and watching movies on it. Very nice!
    erinwhitt

Comment by erinwhitt (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• MizLee: I totally agree with you. The chemistry now seems forced with the "will they or won't they hook up" nonsense. It ruined the great chemistry that they had as partners and friends. And also, they need to pick an darned intern already. At this point I don't care which one (although I am fond of Wendell and Arastoo more than the other ones) because having a new one each week is getting old.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2011