If you wrote a journal entry about your first date, what would it say?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 3:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My first date was with my second boyfriend (my first boyfriend never took us anywhere because he was a lazy bum). He took me out to dinner at a local Mexican restaurant and then we went back to his parents house to watch a foreign film called "Old Boy". I would say it was very nice and I was very comfortable. Dinner was great and watching a movie with him and his mom was very fun. But that "first date" will never be able to compare to the first date with my third boyfriend (now my husband). He took me to the movies to see Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. It was so humorous and we had such a fun time. I always pick on him because he didn't hold my hand walking in or out of the theater, he only held my hand when the lights went down in the theater when the movie was about to start. Then he ate all of the popcorn from me and spilled Coke all over the counter. It will always be something I remember. :)

poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I actually have one for my first date with hubby. We had been friends forever and so our first "official" date was also our first kiss.
    I wrote that it really was like fireworks and everything the way it is in movies. I knew right then that we were meant to be :)
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 3:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• it would say "You should have ran." lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• "Wish my parents had not allowed it"
    Anonymous