Which do you prefer giving or receiving?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 3:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in

• I guess both. I love giving to the people I love, seeing them happy makes me happy and that's the best gift I could ever receive.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I'm a giver. I always love to pick up something that reminds me of someone I love and give it as a little surprise. I just love making people happy.
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 3:08 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Well, I won't lie... I really love a good gift! But, I love to give people things they love... whether it's cooking a good dinner to share with my roommate, or being able to buy my son something he would love just whenever... I love how good it feels when someone tells you they love what you've given then!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Give...it's my nature.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Giving
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I love to give. I bought 2 of those little tents with the tunnels, after Christmas and a little girl sets in this window in an old dumpy house looking very lonely. She is about 2-3 yrs old. I stopped and ask her dad if she could have a tent and she was so happy you would think I gave her a million dollars. I love to give strangers and family things. I have a trillion daffodils in the spring and my grandsons and I pick them and the boys take them door to door to elderly people. I am with them of course. we always pick a family at Christmas time and buy gifts and leave them Christmas eve and never tell who did it. it is so fun to give. i do like my fiance to surprise me from time to time. he is very good about knowing what i like. good question. :D
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 6:32 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• giving
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 7:49 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Giving definitely
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:18 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• give
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 9:50 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• giver, receiving gifts has always made me feel uncomfortable for some reason.

Luuckymommy

Answer by Luuckymommy at 12:26 PM on Feb. 24, 2011