UPDATE....

I asked a ? last night about amniotic fluid leaking.

I went to the hospital but they said it wasnt my water. that is was just normal discharge and had no explaination as to why it was so much. I was having contractions every 5min and didnt know it they picked it up on the monitor. But they gave me medicine to stop them. I'm not dilated and she hasnt moved down any I didnt think she would have though I have to have c-secs because they dont move down and I dont dilate.

Thanks to all the answers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Nifedipine? I was put on that for my non-feelable contractions as well. I went off them at 37 weeks, when I was out of the too early danger zone...and then ended up being five days late! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:16 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Hopefully not Terbutaline...thats what my doc put me on, and then a few weeks ago a mom posted a link that showed all the risks that Terbutaline has for your baby...not safe.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• No not Terbutaline.
    Anonymous

• I thought that I was leaking my water to when had my daughter they did that strip test and said it was not my water then I had an Ultrasound and it turns out my fluids were low and they had to induce me within 2 days so I would ask her for an ultrasound if you are worried they can check how much fluid is around the baby with that!!!!
    proudmama9128

Answer by proudmama9128 at 3:26 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I just had a u/s 2weeks ago and they said that everything was fine could it change it this short of time? I do feel like I feel her move around a lot more like I can feel the smallest move she makes. But then again that could just be her getting bigger.
    Anonymous

• A lot can change in 2 weeks once you get towards the end of your pregnancy, that's part of the reason they see you so often. I'd have them do an ultrasound ASAP just to be safe.
    afeggan

Answer by afeggan at 4:05 PM on Nov. 19, 2008