How many of you have heard the name Jase before??

I named my son Jase because I wanted something unusual, now i hear it everywhere...... just wanted to see how many of you have heard it...

jasesmommy0529

Asked by jasesmommy0529 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in General Parenting

• I have heard it. Its a very nice name though.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 3:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I've heard it. If my daughter was a boy, we were considering Jace as a MN. A friend of mine's BD is named Jaes and so is her son.
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 3:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• My friend named her son Jase. He is 5 now.
    lilymama03

Answer by lilymama03 at 3:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I've heard it, except it was Jace. Used to be one I wanted to use. It's a very nice, strong name. You just have to accept that name trends come and go and always will. Think of how many Johns, James', Richards, Williams, Davids there are in the couple generations above us. Just gotta go with it.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 3:33 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• It's ironic that you ask a question about this name because a gf of mine is seeing a guy with this name!

Anonymous

• Never heard of it.
    Do you pronounce it like Vase only with a J. It sound too much like Chase or close to Jason, If so.
    But it is a nice unique name.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:39 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• My best friend from school named her son Jace; he is 15 years old now. I loved that name then and I love it now!
    Anonymous

• I have. :o)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:29 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Sure have. Had a boy in a classroom I worked in named that years back. LOL we named our son an uncommon name, watch by the time he gets to school there will be another LOL that's just the way it goes, right?
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I think Jace is kind of popular, but it is still a cool name. If you think about it, names are always coming back into fashion, and everyone thinks they are doing something unique. Everyone I know is naming their kids Olivia and Jayden...
    Anonymous