CAFE MOMS EVERYWHERE....YOU ARE INVITED TO THE WHITE HOUSE....

american flag ribbonOK...A FACE TO FACE WITH THE PRESIDENT...A WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S YOUR NEED, REQUEST, LIKES OR DISLIKES...HE WANTS TO KNOW...HEAR IT HEAD ON FROM YOU AND I....NO HOLDING BACK....

WHAT WOULD YOU WEAR FOR THE MEETING.....AND WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO STATE, ASK OR COMMENT CONCERNING THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN....OR SOMETHING CLOSE TO YOUR HEART.

angel mini I WOULD WARE A PANT SUIT, , AND WELCOME THE OPPORTUNITY.   I WOULD  DISCUSS A MUCH NEEDED BALANCE EDUCATION FOR PRE-PARENTING.   CLASSES MADE AVAILABLE NATION WIDE...PAID BY THE PUBLIC NOT THE GOVERNMENT AND MORE CONTINUED SEX EDUCATION DETAILING PROS AND CONS FOR PARENTS WITH CHILDREN TO ATTEND TOGETHER. EARLY ON AGES 5 and continual thru late teens.   csjoy1  

bump  PLEASE???????

csjoy1

Asked by csjoy1 at 3:20 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I would wear a pant suit as well and I would drag Dave Ramsey along with me so he could talk to the politicians about only spending money you have and how to be debt free lol
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Those are ideas I heard on the news.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 3:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I would wear a pant suit as well and I would drag Dave Ramsey along with me so he could talk to the politicians about only spending money you have and how to be debt free lol Answer by ria7

LOL, I love it. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Well, since I am not well off I would dress just as I do everyday so the president could see the real me. I would ask him to justify the amount of non-necessary spending. Why we are not more concerned with our infrastructure. I would ask him to explain why we allow so much pork spending at a time when we need to count every penny. I would also ask him to be the first of many to start contibuting to the Soc. Sec. system or sign off that he can never collect from it. I would, finally, ask him to make it law that a retirement age be set for all politicians at the age of 65 and they retire with no more than $75,000 per year for their services.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I would wear my "work clothes" because that is what I do...I work. Obama and I would have a nice chat about how he can really help small business owners create those new jobs. He would follow my advice and much to my joy and dismay would be reelected for another term.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 5:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Well thanks to all the unrest abroad causing gas prices to rise (& air fare to go up too!- like they need another excuse!) I dont know how much I could spend on a new outfit! B/C unlike those in Washington, I live WITHIN MY MEANS! Which means I'M ON A TIGHT BUDGET! So obviously, the economy is top on my list of concerns. Education & services for those w/ special needs is a close 2nd.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:30 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Well since we're pretending, I would just wear my jeans or something warm, it would probably be snowing. I would wiggle my nose, (I'm magic, cuz we're pretending), I would walk in and say Mr. Obama, today is 1-20-2013, I am here to walk you OUT!

You didn't say when, we we invited... :o)
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 7:25 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I would wear a pant suit as well and I would drag Dave Ramsey along with me so he could talk to the politicians about only spending money you have and how to be debt free ...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 10:41 AM on Feb. 24, 2011