WTH...Is this normal?

Okay, so my youngest son will be 2 years old in a month. I stopped breastfeeding him when he was 3 months old. But the other day and this may be TMI, I saw something on my nipple and went to squeeze it and stuff started coming out of my boobs. It was like collestrum(sp)... is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Health

• Yes. My best friend has milk from my son and her youngest is 20 years old!
    Anonymous

• Wow, I've never heard of that...I would ask the doc..
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 3:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Is it clear? Clear is good. Your doctor can take a sample of the liquid and have it tested. Do you do your own self breast exams? Probably nothing, but it's always better to be on the safe side.
    pinkink

Answer by pinkink at 3:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I didn't even breast feed and I had milk coming out of my boobs until my daughter was 11. The only reason it stopped was because I had a breast lift.

pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 3:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• my youngest is 2 and I had collestrum (sp) squeeze out for a while after I had her. I never asked a dr or anything but its gone now so i just didn't worry about it.
    katyameliasmom

Answer by katyameliasmom at 3:33 PM on Nov. 19, 2008