Do you think I should try?

I'm 32wks pregnant. I had a baby girl in dec of 07. she is 10m old. My dr. keeps asking if i'm having a repeat c-sec cause I have had 2 already. One for my 28m old and one for my 10m old. I dont have much luck with dilation. I was in labor (hard labor) with no meds with my first for 60+ hours and only got to a 3 and he didnt move down. I was in labor with my second for 18+ hours with no meds and I only got to a 3. And she didnt move down either. I really really want to have a vaginal birth. And this is my last baby. Do you think I should try to have a VBAC or do you think I should just go for the c-sec?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Why not go for it? If you can accept the fact that you may be in labor for a long time, then give it a try!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I've done it twice. I tried with my second but they said it was time. and I was tired. I just dont want to go through it again knowing what I know about my body and have it end that way again. It is just so tiring. If I knew there was a GOOD chance things ould be different this time anad she would get in position and i would open up so she could come out I would do it in a heartbeat. I do NOT want to have another c-sec. I have kids to take care of and the recovery is hard and LONG.
    Anonymous

• do some reasearch first your chance go down after several c sections so look into what your chances are. if your dr is ok with you trying and your mind set that it may take a long time and you may still end up with a c section then go for it but if your not up for it then shedual a c section.
    Anonymous