What was going on in your life...?

A year ago?
Two years?
Five years?
Ten?

A year ago I was still going through some difficulties with my son's dad after breaking up at the start of the year... as well as trying to start a relationship with the guy who is now my best friend.
Two years ago... I was working part-time and having a hard time with most aspects of my life.
Five years ago... I was almost done high school! Can't believe I graduated almost 5 years ago. Ha ha
And ten, I would've been starting at a new school in a new town.

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 3:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• A year ago - A Year ago today I was adjusting to life as a mom of two. I was as well trying to iron out some wrinkles in my marriage. Which have since been resolved for the most part.

Two years - Two years ago I was adjusting to life as a mom of one. I had just had my son and was a tad bit overwhelmed.

Five years - Five years ago I was working at a home improvement store and living with the folks.

Ten - I was living with my parents, meeting new people (one of which became my best friend), and basically figuring out what I was to do with my life.

JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• A year ago we were waiting for test results as to why my youngest child was having seizures.
    Two years ago was probably nothing special. Started a part time job.
    Five years ago I was working a different part time job. Making plans to visit DH's sisters in Israel.
    Ten years ago I only had 2 kids, who were 1 & 3. We spent a lot of time visiting with my grandmother, who turned 90.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• A year ago? My son was born. And I was going to Vo-Tech.
    Two years ago? I was getting close to graduating High School.
    Five years ago? I was in middle school.
    Ten years ago? I was in elementary school.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:39 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• 1=getting divorced
    2=found out that XH was cheating
    5=got married
    10=Was single and enjoying the party scene that lasted about 6 months
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:39 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• A year ago we had just moved into our house that was left to my husband by his dad when he passed. I was adjusting to being eight hours away from all of my family.
    Two years ago I was still adjusting to motherhood, my daughter was six months old. So I was probably very cranky and sleep deprived.
    Five years ago I was a junior in high school. I was dating a horrible guy and was too chicken to get out of the relationship because I was actually terrified of him due to how abusive he was mentally and physically.
    Ten years ago I was twelve years old and in middle school. Nothing spectactular was going on then.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• A year ago I was working and adjusting to life with my then 6 month old baby.
    2 years ago, working, nothing special
    5 years ago, I was trying to hold my husband together through some legal difficulties
    10 years ago, I was married, working and planning to move out of our condo.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:09 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• 1 year= starting path of autism , still thought relationship was normal with my childs father

2 year= had no idea what autism was, enjoying time at home with my baby/toddler,
    had what i thought was normal relationship with her father

5 year=ended a marriage

10 years =getting married
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:14 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• A year ago? exactly the same, I was working the same place and interacting w/the same people
    Two years? I was still working in the office instead of @ home, but not much has changed
    Five years? I had my son in Sept 2005 so he was 5 months old, so I was getting used to being a working mom, pumping at work and missing him.

Ten? I was 23, I was still going out drinking on the weekends, spending more time with my friends than my husband. Club hopping, staying up all night and dragging myself into work on Monday with little or no sleep.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 4:20 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• one year- my ds, who was 5 months old, had to have surgery to take off part of a potentially cancerous birth mark
    2 years- i was pregnant with my beautiful little boy and loving the time with my daughter
    5 years ago- loving my baby girl and getting ready for her 1st birthday
    10- dating the man who is now my dh, and about to start college (those were the good ole days lmao)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• 1- Pretty much the same. SAHM.
    2-Same as now...
    5- Pregnant with DD.
    10-In highschool. dating my husband.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2011