Any members of Weight Watchers out there?

I have been a member of Weight Watchers for about a year and a half and lost just about 50 pounds. I would like to know if there are any others WW'ers out there, and if so, how long have you been a member, and how much have you lost, and what is your best piece of advice to give out. I appreciate any feedback that I recieve. Thank you

djh0505

Asked by djh0505 at 3:42 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I've actually never been a member, but I'm on Weight Watchers. I bought the at home program in 2003 to lose the baby weight from my oldest. I lost 45 pounds in about 4 months. I recently started back on it and I'm down 9 pounds in 3 weeks. Weight Watchers is awesome.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:44 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I did ww online a few years ago and loved it. I'm about to start again because I stopped when I got pregnant and it was a really wonderful way to help myself learn to eat better. i was only a member for about 6 months, and i lost like 15 hours then. i wasn't excerising at all though just eating better so i would have lost more if i ahd excersised. i run now so. and my best piece of advice is to just follow their guildines correctly and you'll do great
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 3:43 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I am. Just signed up after plateauing with my previous plan.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:44 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Oh I'm so glad you asked! I'm going to my first meeting tonight. I'm happy to hear it worked for you and these other ladies!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 4:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I lost 41 pounds in five months.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 12:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2011