It stinks adult content

ok i have a yellowish liquid coming out of my vagina and it stinks and it makes my pants stink and everything. does anyone know if there is a home remedy i can use to make it go away because i dont have money to go to a doctor

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Health

• Well I hate to tell you this but you don't want your vagina to get seriously infected if it isn't already without proper medication do you? I would get the money together and see a doc..asap.
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I'd find some money somewhere, or go to the health department or something. That sounds serious.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:53 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• You need to be seen by a Dr and the sooner the better.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 3:55 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• go to the doctor. you probably have an infection.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• you need to see a doc try a planned parenthood or some kind of clinc that is ran by donations
    augboy11

Answer by augboy11 at 4:10 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I agree with everyone else. It sounds bad. Probably an infection. You need to see a doctor. Planned Parenthood might not be very expensive. But its better to take care of it now before it gets worse because then it'll be even more expensive if you need serious treatment.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 4:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I've heard that 1/2 cup of white vinegar in your bath is good for yeast infections. I'd go to planned parenthood and have urself checked out though. They do a sliding scale so maybe u won't have to pay anything.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 4:39 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Don't be stupid. See a doctor. You expect us to diagnose you over the internet?
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:58 AM on Feb. 24, 2011