Do any of you moms know?

any websites i should sign up for online to get great deals of coupons for pampers and ect? I wanna know all the good websites that have great coupons i can sign up for, help me out ladies. The babys coming soon and i wanna start buying pampers and formula. thank you. anything will help.

bebejizzy

Asked by bebejizzy at 3:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It will depend on what brand you choose. Just pick a brand and go to the website and look it up...sign up for coupons. easy peasy
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 3:49 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Amazon Prime members can sign up for Amazon Mom- where you get 33% off all diapers and a bunch of other stuff when you sign up to have them sent every 2 weeks, 1 month or however long. Free 2 day shipping. $3.99 for overnight shipping. And a great registry!

I heart Amazon.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:49 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• apparently Planned Parenthood's website does that now.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• ive never found great deals when it comes to pampers off of sites.. just catch them on sale in stores and combine w/ coupons.. other than that i dont think they have great deals lol

formula--i dont formula feed, but i do get formula sent to my house ever since i signed up for gerber info & something else that signed me up for similac I think.. also, check freebie sites..sometimes you can send in for free formula samples that are actually pretty big. your doc office should have formula samples as well.. mine did at least!

you can subscribe to american baby and baby talk mag for free and they send you their magazines..by doing that some formula people may send you stuff as well.. in the magazines they have 20% off coupons for amazon for diapers.. and you can combine that coupon w/ the 30% off subscribe and save.. ive saved tons of money w/ amazon!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 7:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Watch sales. Walmart has regular sales on Pampers and Huggies. I get coupons sent to me by Huggies and Pampers too. I just signed up on their sites. You can also try some store brand dipes because they are usually a lot cheaper. Maybe you'll land on a type that work well for your baby.

If you can manage to breastfeed you'll save a TON of money in that department.
    betholio

Answer by betholio at 9:51 PM on Feb. 23, 2011