Have you ever used restraunt.com before?

I have always wanted to try but wondering if its really as good as it sounds.

mommytobrooke

Asked by mommytobrooke at 3:50 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Shopping

• I have used it quite a few times. It's a great deal! Recommend it..
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I just bought something because they had 80% off. Just be careful - look underneath the description of the restaurant you're looking at. They have minimum limits you have to buy at the restaurant before you can use the gift card. For example, I got a $10 gift card in hopes of going to a restaurant for lunch. I HAVE to spend $20 before they'll take the gift certificate print out. I got $25 for another place. I think we have to spend an actual $45 dollars in food to use the $25 gift card. Basically it's the restaurant's way to get you in there, and they'll end up making some money off of you.
    Anonymous

• Not all places are the way that the anonymous is stating...just be sure to check the detail in fine print before you buy and you'll be good. We have saved lots of money when we travel with restaurant.com ..
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I have used it, just make sure that where you want to go is on the site, it made awesome Christmas presents!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:04 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Yes, I use it once in awhile. It is a good deal. Read the fine print carefully. Each restaurant's policy is different. And every so often they have great specials.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:15 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I've used it. It's hit or miss. Make sure they have the restaurants you want to go to. Each restaurant policy is different. We had a couple that the restaurants went out of business-they're often small local places. We did, finally get a refund, but then there were none listed that we liked.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:49 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Here are 32 Reviews for Restaurant.com  I hope it helps.  GL

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:32 AM on Feb. 24, 2011