Have you ever walked out of a public restroom and tissue paper was caught on the of your shoe?

The only way you knew it was there is because someone brought it to your attention and pulled it off for you. Lol

ShellyRo

Asked by ShellyRo at 3:55 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes I have. Dh caught it before anyone else did thankfully.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:57 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• so did it! it was horrible
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 4:01 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• YES!!! OMG! LOL
    It was my 21st birthday..and I will never forget this..I was SO embarressed. Two of my girlfriends and I were out celebrating my birthday at a club. I thought I was just some hot stuff all dressed up in a mini skirt and heals. I came walking out of the restroom with my head held high and a twitch to my booty.I noticed, so MANY guys were looking at me...checking me out..cuz I was some hot stuff man...I walked all the way around the bar..to my friends...just to look down and find a piece of toilet paper about 25 feet long stuck to my shoe!!! Them guys werent checking me out! THEY WERE LAUGHING THIER ASSES OFF AT ME!!! OMG HAHAHAHAHA! I ALWAYS check behind me before I leave a stall..and that happened 12 years ago!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Sadly, yes. This reminds me of a movie theatre I went to as a teen. Not sure what it was about the place but if you watched and waited while people left, you'd see at least one person and more often than not, several, with toilet paper on their shoes.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 4:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• No because I saw somebody do it about 15 years ago and ever since then I check the bottom of my shoes every single time I leave the bathroom.
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 4:08 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• not that i know of but i could have and never knew and lost it before realizing it. it wouldnt embarrass me though. it's just something that could happen to anyone.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 8:07 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Oh yeah, very funny, but embarrassing! LOL!!
    xochitle

Answer by xochitle at 12:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2011