Gas feeling like baby kicks? adult content

I had my tubes cut, burned & tied 7-17-09 when I had my youngest son. Lately I will be online and it feels like something is flipping or fluttering in my stomach.... could it really be gas? I've had my period since May of last year every month, and I was a week late this month, but didn't think anything about it seeing how my life has so much stupid drama and bs (inlaws). Could it be possible for me to be pregnant or am I just imagining things?

momof3_050709

Asked by momof3_050709 at 4:01 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• From what I understand even having your tubes tied, things can grow back. It's possible I suppose. Take a pregnancy test to be sure.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:04 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Yea since I had my daughter, I have felt the feeling of kicking and I am not pregnant. It was probably gas. I would take test to be 100
    Kelly2573

Answer by Kelly2573 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• If they were only cut I'd say it was possible to maybe grow back but not cut, burned and tied. It's more likely your imagination but if you want to take a test to set your mind at ease, that might help.
    Anonymous

• Nothing is 100%, and taking a test may be worth the peace of mind. But I know o get gas that feels JUST like fetal movements sometimes.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2011