Medicine

help !!! I've had 5 migraines in the last week!! also im all congested i have a cough and my body hurts!! The dr gave me a list of what to take but it dosent work for me (ive taken it before and excedrin is the only thing that works for my migraines) do you know of any other things i can take im 12 weeks along! thanks

augboy11

Asked by augboy11 at 4:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Health

• Sadly, I would say you need to adhere to the list the doctor gave you. That said, there are natural, non-medicinal 'cures' for migraines that people use. One I have used (and it worked) was putting a cool cloth on the back of my neck and my hands in warm water. Maybe some other people know some more they can suggest.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 4:16 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• That sounds almost like some sinus issues mixed with a migrane. Try taking some sinus meds and see if it helps. I would let your dr know whats going on bc it could also be related to your sugar or something. No matter what you should talk to your dr more about this... good-luck!
    ramita

Answer by ramita at 4:37 PM on Feb. 23, 2011