How do I handle an ex husband that wants me back?

He and I married and divorced twice (bad divorces) and had two children together. I am now married (one year) and he is going through a divorce after two years. My young children don't want us back together but he pulls the (kids won't have to go back and forth card) I feel manipulated again and want to do the right thing for my children but I find myself getting sucked back into his B/S again and again. My current husband and I don't live together but are doing fine. HELP!!

Nunee456

Asked by Nunee456 at 4:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Tell him to go hell
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:14 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• dont do it each time will get worst
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 4:18 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Uh.... Tell him no, forget it, piss off?
    You're allowing yourself to be sucked back in to something that has a history of failing. Stop that.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 4:24 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• You tried it twice. Tell him that it's not happening. On the other hand if you do fall for his crap again then you will have to tell you husband that you don't live with but you are fine with that you will have to leave him.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 4:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Thanks to everybody who has posted!!! This is the first time I have ever posted and I feel "empowered!" You all are right!! I know it! My children deserve better than that sorry example!! I may not be able to change thier DNA but I sure can change the examples they are surrounded with when they are with me!! Many thanks and blessings to everyone!!!!
    Nunee456

Comment by Nunee456 (original poster) at 4:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2011