Did you go clubbing?

Do you still go dancing at the clubs when you are pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You can if you're up for it! Just be prepared for some weird looks!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I never went out dancing, but I did DD a few times while I was pregnant, and MAN did I get some dirty looks for being pregnant in a bar!!! Its so dumb...I was OBVIOUSLY am the DD....lol.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I'm 23 wks but I'm not showing really.
    Anonymous

• hell no, what if someone bumps into your stomach or something, its very dangerous! remember you got your bun in the oven so forget about clubbing your going to be a mother now so youre suppouse to think about staying home now, not partying like u did when u were young! grow up.
    Anonymous

• no thats embarrassing, i'll look like an irresponsible mother to be if i were to be clubbing pregnant.
    Anonymous

• haha relax anon! What kind of dancing are you going to be doing? If its not in an overcrowded place I would go.
    Anonymous

• Oh get over yourself Anon! She's talking about going dancing, not getting drunk and waking up with different guys!

Baby is perfectly safe in your belly, so unless someone jumps on you, little bumps aren't going to hurt. Think of all of the women with kids who run and jump at them, they may get sore but they don't lose their babies!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:37 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Well, my husband and I are thinking about taking salsa (not as extreme on tv) lessons, so we go to a place where people are dancing I don't see a problem with it. I don't see what the big deal is, your not endangering your child by dancing!
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 3:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I would love to go out occasionally with the girls but the bars and clubs here allow smoking so I stay home. If I still lived somewhere that had a smoking ban I would definitely go out. It's not being irresponsible or putting your child in a hazardous environment if you're not drinking and there's no smoking around you. You need some time to yourself before you have your baby.

afeggan

Answer by afeggan at 3:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I never had the **** let's go clubbing **** thing! I've never even wanted to. I don't think I'd go while pregnant though. Some people can be really rude. More than likely if your REALLY showing someone will think it there JOB to tell you that you shouldn't be there. You know, sticking their nose in your business where it doesn't belong. Why put yourself / and your baby / through that? Dance at home Moma : )
    Anonymous