Convertable carseat

has anyone used one for their baby from the start? my step mom got me one for my daughter do in april. how did you bring your baby in the store etc? i also hav a 2 year old.

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 4:16 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you use a convertible carseat, you have to have another option for carrying your child in stores, like a sling.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 4:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I didn't use the convertible until my child was 8months old and could sit up alone.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 4:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I like the bucket for infants because it's easier for me to be able to put them in and out of the car already strapped into the bucket. My bucket also clicks into my stroller when needed. Bucket is also nice in winter because you can keep it inside so it stays warm.

In any case keep your kids rear-facing as long as possible as it's much better for them (do some research on the internet). My oldest is still RF at almost 3 years of age.
    betholio

Answer by betholio at 9:46 PM on Feb. 23, 2011