Best coffeemaker??

We've been living with my MIL for the past 7 months and weren't coffe drinkers before then. Moving into our own place soon *fingers crossed* and need opinions on a great coffee maker. thanks!

mommacierra

Asked by mommacierra at 4:16 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Food & Drink

• We just bought a Black and Decker programmable one from Walmart for 29.99, and I LOVE IT!!!!!! It is the best coffee pot I've ever owned, I think.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 4:18 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• i just bought a Rival coffee-maker from walmart for 9 dollars, and it works just as good as the expensive ones. the only difference is you cant delay brew or anything. it simply has an on and off button and brews the coffee.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I like the ones without the carafes, like the Hamilton Beach Brewstation. I think the coffee just tastes better in those than in ones with a carafe (less likely to get scorched).
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 4:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I love kehrig brand coffeemaker, but it depends if you want a coffeemaker that makes one cup or a full pot
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 5:51 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I want one of those Keurig ones so bad.

matheson7

Answer by matheson7 at 7:10 PM on Feb. 23, 2011