For you moms with Triplets how much did you gain?

I was 19 when I got pregnant with triplet boys I weight 107lbs! Before I knew that I was having three I did fine gaining weight. Then at 18weeks I found out I was having not 1 nor 2 but 3, bed rest and time to eat healthy fats! Long story short at 28wks I had gain 100lbs! I know a lot but, before 18wks I only gain 20lbs!! anyways how long did it take you to get back to a "NORMAL" weight!! I would like to be 140lbs!!

tripletmom28

Asked by tripletmom28 at 4:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• I gained 75 that I know of, but two weeks in the hospital and was not weighed, so no clue exactly how big I got...my girls are now four and I have just begun really trying to get the weight off...I only lost about 20 lbs after there birth...I have lost 35 at this point, and would like to lose another 20 by this summer...
    IAMmomtotrips

Answer by IAMmomtotrips at 9:50 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I did`nt have triplets, but I gained 50 and it took almost a year to lose it. Good Luck!
    bb510

Answer by bb510 at 4:45 PM on Feb. 23, 2011