Weddings?

Do you like small weddings, big wedding, hugh weddings or doesn't matter.

What kind of wedding did you have or plan to have if you not married yet.

More questions
Does your wedding say something about the kind of relationship you have with your S/O?

red_head_mommy2

Asked by red_head_mommy2 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I like the idea of a small wedding.... that way you only have the people that you truly want there!
    tripletmom28

Answer by tripletmom28 at 4:39 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Getting married April 16.
    SMALL wedding. about 25 people.
    It is hard there are people that want to come and that I'd love to have but in an effort to keep costs down and the setting intimate I can't.
    I do think it will be great though. :))
    Small gazebo wedding followed by dinner at a Japanese steak house.
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I like going to all kinds of weddings. If I ever get married (not that I'm anywhere close to that) I'd want a small simple wedding.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 4:46 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I like small weddings. I was married by a judge. We wanted something a little bigger at first then looked at the cost, the time we'd have to save up, remembering to invite everyone so no one would be upset, coordinating it all, and said we'd just do it very small. I personally don't understand big costly weddings. We know someone who is getting married and already thousands and thousands have been spent and not even by the couple but by their families. It's their business but it just seems like such a waste especially in these times.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I had a small wedding. Married by the Mayor of our town who we were friendly with at the time in a small resturant. Kept it small because I didnt want to deal with some family members. Plus I am not big on all attention being paid to me.
    almightycookie

Answer by almightycookie at 5:10 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I had planned a small wedding when me and dh married, but we ended up with a not so small one once my mil got her hands on it. Id say we had around 75-100 people invited and around 75 did come. It worked out ok but was alot more work then I was willing to put in which is why I was forever grateful when my mil paid for a wedding planner. I think as long as it is something you envision for your wedding then it doesnt matter how big or small it is. Its your day to be the princess for the day and have all the things you see for your wedding happen. I was fortunate to have that on my day.
    As for what it says about the couple? I guess it depends on how you look at it.

Answer by gemgem at 5:19 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• shooting photonot so big wedding

smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:03 PM on Feb. 23, 2011