I just wanted to get some opinion

I will be delivering my second son on March 29th. His initial name was going to be Lucas Nathaniel but my husband decided he didn't like Nathaniel as a middle name so we've been deliberating over a new middle name. The choices now are down to Aaron (which he likes) and Andrew (which is what I like). Both are good names but we both are standing strong as to which we like. His first name will remain Lucas. What middle name do you suggest between the two?

It has to remain an A name if you suggest another name due to some monogramming done for us by a lady at church.

Asked by SouthALMommy at 4:49 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Baby Names

• Andrew

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:50 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Andrew i say..

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:51 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I'm going to go with Andrew. Though for some reason the name Anthony popped into my head lol.

Answer by febmom007 at 4:51 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Lucas Andrew sound better IMO

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:55 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Aaron.

Answer by gramsmom at 4:55 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I like them both. If it was me I would lean towards the name that is in the family (i.e. is Andrew the fathers name, brothers middle name, etc.). If not...then don't make a decision now, wait until he is born and name him then :-)

Answer by Sniffles101 at 5:01 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I say Lucas Aaron. Flows better to me.

Answer by IrishPennMom at 5:04 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Andrew or Anthony?

Answer by rebeccadac at 5:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Look up if you haven't already the meanings for both of those names and decide that way. I personally like Andrew better though Aaron is less common.

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:07 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I think it comes down to who pick the first name, the other person should get to pick the middle name! Here are some other A names maybe you'll find one you like

Answer by tripletmom28 at 5:09 PM on Feb. 23, 2011