If you have a truck and car seat, please open. Questions about room

I have 3 kids. 10 month old boy, 6 1/2 year old girl and a 4 1/2 year old girl. All in 5 pt harness car seats. i have a subaru tribeca 2006 b9 sports edition. all 3 car seats fit but my oldest wants a booster. my husband keeps saying how a truck has more room in the back and i keep telling him there is no difference. He is just saying this to get me to be ok to trade in our suv for a truck sometime in the future. At the moment there is NO ROOM in between two car seats so my DD can stretch to get the seat belt and then buckle her self in a booster. so she remains in a 5 pt harness. I cant find any pictures of 3 across car seats with one being a booster and room to buckle a child. well them selves to do it. i also seen pics of the truck F150 ford 4 door in the back and there is no difference between that and a suv. all the car seats are squished in the back right now.

Do you have a truck with 3 car seats in the back? With one being a booster?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i have a f350 4 door and there is plenty of room my grandpa has the 4 door f250 which is newer than mine and it has lots of space in the back the fords have the most room imo. my dad has a silverado
    djsmommy13

Answer by djsmommy13 at 5:19 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I drive a GMC Sierra 2500HD (diesel) I can do 2, 5pt harness seats and a booster but it's tight. In our old truck Ford F150...no way.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:20 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• we have a ford f150 and can fit my dd's booster seat and my ds's car seat in it easily in it we had 2 car seats and a booster in there at one time when i babysat my brother's ds and they all 3 fit fine
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• My parents have a F250 diesel and 3 carseats fit comfy in the back with space in between.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 5:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I have a Sububan and it sits eight 2 front 3 middle 3 in the back I love it I babysit and this vehicle comes so handy for me and my family and my others kids (that I babysit) :)
    The year does not matter but mine is a 2004 and I love it..you just might want to check it out just because I speak from experience ;) GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:25 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I forgot to mention we have 2004 Ford F150 4X4 and yes it has room in the back for your family but what if you have family over where will you put them bc you'll have the 3 kids in the back and yourselves in the front. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• We wont be having anyone over and if we do they can use there own car. we live away from family as well. so it wont be a issue. Im just trying to see if a ford truck 4 door has room in between each carseat and room for m DD to grab the seat belt and buckle her self in as well.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:07 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• We have an F-150 with 4 doors and there is a ton of space in the back. We currently have 1 in an infant seat, 1 in a booster with 5pt harness and 1 in a regular booster in back and the seats don't even touch. It has more room than a mid-sized SUV but would be comparable to a full sized SUV (like a Suburban). A truck is wider than a small SUV. I love our truck. It's so much freaking fun to drive. The real drawback is it's so high off the ground that little kids need help up and down and it's almost impossible for me to lift the baby up into the truck, lol. But I love it. We've actually outgrown the truck now that we have 5 kids. We're going to have to upgrade to a minivan to fit everyone.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:14 PM on Feb. 23, 2011