Found how to Lose Weight Easily!

I know this is suppose to be questions but I thought that all Moms should know about this...

The last couple of months I've been trying to lose weight... and I finally found a solution! Jillian Michaels "Making the Cut".... I lost 30 IBS in a month... if you follow it it will work promise! Also a week before I started the diet and exercise plan I used the Jillian Michaels DETOX and CLEANSE system Which worked wonders! Besides that I use her Fat burner and Whey Protein (AWESOME!) its not expensive at ALL... you should give it a try and get back to me.... BELIEVE ME it REALLY works!

lynn.cox22

Asked by lynn.cox22 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Great job!! You must feel fabulous. Keep up the good work.
    Momto2beauties

Answer by Momto2beauties at 2:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Losing more han 2 lbs a week isn't good for your heart. Jillian Michaels only cares about $$
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• No advertising here! Those are the rules.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 5:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• No... it isn't a diet its just Nutrition Facts and exercise! I gained weight when I found out I had cancer in Dec and had to get it removed.... I gained 30 ILBs in a month and my mom told me about this workout plan I tried it and it worked... its not like a diet that you starve its well balanced meals... you eat 4 times a day...
    lynn.cox22

Comment by lynn.cox22 (original poster) at 5:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I call bullshi*
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 5:25 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I wasn't advertising I was just excited.. and I knew a lot of people asked if there were ways to lose fast...
    lynn.cox22

Comment by lynn.cox22 (original poster) at 5:25 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I am happy for you
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• thank you Jenn... I appreciate it!
    lynn.cox22

Comment by lynn.cox22 (original poster) at 6:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I think that you can lose weight without the aid of chemicals and its healthier that way but i dont bash you b/c i myself lost 30 pounds in 2 months by exercising 5 days a week and taking phentermine and i was super confident b/c of it...now i've slacked :( and i havent tried that particular jillian video but i have the banish fat boost metabolism and it is killer!!
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 11:05 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• You don't need a 'diet' to lose weight.
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 5:18 PM on Feb. 23, 2011