What did you do on bed rest?

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 5:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sleep and catch up on reruns
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:24 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• watched a whole lotta tv lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:24 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• My husband bought me a laptop so I was able to get online and play games, email and all that. I watched TV, movies, slept, talked on the phone, read books, and had people over to visit.

Answer by gemgem at 5:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• aww im sorry that has to be hard to be on bedrest
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 5:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I was bedridden for abt 7 mos because I had major back surgery. I watched TV, did a lot of word search puzzles, and read some, but kind of hard with 4 pins just put in. I told my GF I was sorry but the TV was my new GF for a while, not much else you can do but try and make the best of it.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 5:29 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I read, watched TV, My Mom came and taught me how to crochet. My sister came and taught me how to knit. I copied recipes, I played solitare. I just had to do stuff that kept my mind and my hands occupied. I was on bedrest for 4 months. It sucks.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:31 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• read, watch tv, color ,paint, knit, needle point take up a hobby. get a lap top and play games on the computer
    princesschilly

Answer by princesschilly at 5:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I was very bored, very antsy, and wished I could get up and do what I was used to doing.
    But I pretty much read books, filled in crossword puzzles, watched TV. That sort of thing.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 5:49 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Cafe Mom like crazy lately. I ran out of TV shows, movies, games, books etc. around the 5th month of pregnancy. :( I kind of wish I had signed up for online classes or something.
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 9:16 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• magazines, books and a lot of tv! as much as u need sleep seems it is the hardest thing to do.
    brooklyndm

Answer by brooklyndm at 2:13 AM on Feb. 24, 2011