How would you feel if you knew your SO was thinking about other woman while having sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• I would never have sex with him again! That is also how I feel about pornography!
    Anonymous

• I believe that most people do fantasize while having sex. Especially if you've been married for a while. It doesn't bother me as long as he keeps it to himself and it's all fantasy.
    Anonymous

• I imagine he does sometimes. I really don't want to hear about it or think about it, but I'm sure it crosses his mind from time to time and I don't really worry about it.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I personally think it is very normal...unless it is every single time. For a man or woman to think about someone else every now and then while having sex is just curiousity to me. I would much rather my husband THINK about another woman while having sex with me than to either get totally bored while being with me to the point that I feel like I've done something wrong or am not sexy to him or to actually go out and have sex with someone else. But I tend to be more on the open-minded side than a lot of women.
    mama_hayes

Answer by mama_hayes at 3:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• im sure it happens i dont wana know when its going on and i dont wana hear about it but we all have fanatsies and as long as thats all it is i guess no harm done.
    Anonymous

• It makes me sick just thinking about him thinking of other woman. Like co-workers!
    Anonymous

• I agree with Anon 3:40
    Anonymous

• me and my dh have actually talked about this. neither of us do it. It's like porn in my eyes, it's a way of cheating. Why would i want my dh to be thinking of some other woman, while i'm just a hole to masturbate in? that's kind of how it is. he is on daddys-den.com, and he asked the same question. (ok, i made him ask them...lol) and 52.94% of them said they'd be pissed, (one guy even said that having sex with his wife is an intimate thing, and to have someone else on her mind is an invasion of that intamacy. ok it wasn't exactly those words, but close.) while 47.08% said they wouldn't care, because they do it themselves. they would just prefer not to know though.
    Anonymous

• I'd be more hurt than mad. Sometimes I'll imagine different scenarios, like being with a ______ (can't think of a good example), but my husband always takes the form of that character in my mind, I'm not riding Orlando Bloom or anything!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I hope that he doesn't. But you can never truly know what is going on inside someone else's head.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2008