HOW TO BE GRACIOUS adult content

Jennifer's wedding day was fast approaching. Nothing could dampen her excitement -- not even her parent's nasty divorce.
Her mother had found the PERFECT dress to wear and would be the best-dressed mother-of-the-bride ever! A week later, Jennifer was horrified to learn that her father's new young wife had bought the exact same dress as her mother! Jennifer asked her father's new young wife to exchange it, but she refused.
'Absolutely not. I look like a million bucks in this dress, and I'm wearing it,' she replied. Jennifer told her mother who graciously said, 'Never mind sweetheart. I'll get another dress. After all, it's your special day.' A few days later, they went shopping and did find another gorgeous dress. When they stopped for lunch, Jennifer asked her mother, 'Aren't you going to return the other dress? You really don't have another occasion where you could wear it.

Her mother just smiled and replied, 'Of course I do, dear. I'm wearing it to the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding.'

Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your ass is disconnected!

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 5:46 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Fabulous!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:03 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• LOL. This is great!
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 5:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• LOL that's good!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Lol! I needed a good laugh!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 6:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• If I were Jennifer I would've un-invited snooty new young wife. When the bride ask you to do something, you do it or face her wrath. I mean, how selfish. It's YOUR wedding and she's going to make YOUR mother change? I would simply tell darling dad don't bring her or don't show up. Speaking of which, HE SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING! It's his daughter's special day and he's not going to say anything when his wife's being an uber b***h?
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 6:01 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Excellent! lol thanks for the laugh!
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 8:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2011