What did you do today?

horsesteelers

Asked by horsesteelers at 5:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Got up, got the kids ready for school, drove them to school. I came home, made some coffee and relaxed. I got up around 10:45 and went to the school again to pick up a book order from the book fair. I went to return some movies I rented, rented some more. I went to Walmart, got some groceries and new pajamas for my dd and some red pants for her since Friday she is dressing up as Annie Apple. Came back home, put the groceries and clothes away. Kissed my husband bye he had to go to work. Turned around, went back to the school to pick up my dd, then to the high school to get my son. Came home, did homework with dd, bathed her, made dinner, ate dinner, did dishes, and now were going to lay down and watch Despicable me.

Answer by gemgem at 6:03 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Work, home, called DH to pick up KFC.

So tired.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:55 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Went grocery shopping this morning, put groceries away, talked to a friend on the phone, did a load of wash, had a bowl of cereal, friend came over and visited with her, did wash for an elderly friend at church, CM, e-mail, watched Oprah and now need to have dinner. Exciting day in my life. LOL
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• got kids ready fro school, laid down because of headache , got up cooked cleaned still doing dishes and getting kids into showers and making sure hubby has some food if he gets home early enough from work
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 7:42 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I taught school.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• chewed the inside of my mouth up because i am in pain from surgery yesterday and went to my dad's and gave my step mom some tulip bulbs. whined to myself about pain, stayed on cm most of the day. looked at some wild life magazines and old year books of my step moms church. did i mention whined about pain. lol talked to my daughters, mom, fiance, sister, niece and grandson on the phone.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 8:44 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• kissingWent to see my granddaughter

smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:52 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I was sick all day and rested
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:29 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• We watched that movie a couple of days ago. Good movie!
    horsesteelers

Comment by horsesteelers (original poster) at 6:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2011