Stopped ovulating..

hello ladies i was wondering i have stopped ovualting after my tubal reversal..y?? noone knows i am currently on clomid without success..so what have u had the most success with helping ur body ovulate again?

waitin4miracle

Asked by waitin4miracle at 6:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• maybe u should go to the doctor and see if you have any hormone problems. I havent had my tubes tied or untied but i produce low to no estrogen and i have no periods. Im in my 20s to so maybe
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 6:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• i have been to doctor every month...im in early 30s never had troubl eovulating before
    waitin4miracle

Comment by waitin4miracle (original poster) at 6:30 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Go online and research. You could also pick up an ovulation test at the store.

matheson7

Answer by matheson7 at 6:52 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• ive had two kids. 3 years apart but now im not ovulating idk why...
    nor my doctor..
    i had an iud. in oct and taken out in march of the same year!
    ive been tryng to get pregnant since then march 17th 2010 itll be almost a year and still no baby bump!!!
    i was going by babyhopes.com and it said i was supossed to be ovualting and i wasent so i decided to take a test everyday for 6months.
    and still nothing.
    im not ovulating at all.
    and i have no idea neither..
    japandamommy

Answer by japandamommy at 8:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• google a site called couple to couple league.....they have books on Natural family planning....to help conceive and to help avoid....they have a book called fertility and nutrition that may help....Also, Susun Weed has a good herbal book on the childbearing years that may help, too.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• japandamommy....its sooo frustrating!!!! i know im not ovulating cause i do the tests also!!
    waitin4miracle

Comment by waitin4miracle (original poster) at 7:41 PM on Feb. 24, 2011