How do I change my CafeMom page ?

It looks the way I want it to look when I look at it personally, but it looks all messed up when others view it. I change the boxes around and it never "saves" what I have done.
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Sometimes a certain widget will throw the whole page off. You can go through them one by one and by removing them see if you can get your page to stay set. My homepage is a mess because I don't want to mess with it, but if you don't have much it shouldn't take long. I have had this issue with the silly face, the Christmas tree, The Cafe mom headlines widget and the Easter egg widget. I think it's random based on how it fits with the page. Wish I could help more. You could also ask CM to look at your page and see if there are any broken widgets that could be throwing the code off. Use the contact us button down below. Good Luck.

ImNewHere

Answer by ImNewHere at 4:19 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Hi,

It sounds like some of the members trying to view your page have their settings on "basic" profiles.

When viewing a member's profile, you have the option of viewing customized profile pages or basic profile pages. Here's how to change your settings:

Log into CafeMom.
    Click the 'Privacy + Settings' link on top of the page.
    Scroll down to 'View customized profile pages'.
    Make sure that box is checked.
    Click 'Save'.

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 4:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2008