Spotting 2 weeks after period?

I had my period on Feb. 10th and on Feb. 21 I had spotting that was brownish in color. Now for me that is odd I never have spotting between periods and never did I have spotting when I was pregnant with my 2 boys. I am on the paragard IUD and from what I know everything is ok with it. My boobs are sore and I have felt nasuase(sp?), but thats it, also my boys have been sick so that might be why I feel nasuase(sp?). I have looked all over the internet and pretty much everything says wait to see if you have your period. What do you all think could I be pregnant?

Sorry all my spelling sucks sometimes.

Jssg1986

Asked by Jssg1986 at 6:51 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Call the Dr. who put it in and tell him what is going on. He will know you, the device, and your medical history. Plus I doubt if you are his only patient to have one, he will be able to tell you the possible side effects.

matheson7

Answer by matheson7 at 6:56 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Could be should take a EPT and find out. I've had spotting after my period before.
    Sahaira

Answer by Sahaira at 8:59 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• You never know until you take a test.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 9:32 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• did u take a test yet?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:07 AM on Feb. 26, 2011